July 5, 2009
pony camp
Elizabeth posing in the sun,
joining the morning circle,
and outside the pony ring.
The big arena.
E: I will tell you the story. It was fun at pony camp. I had a great time. I loved it. I got to brush the pony. I got to ride Huckleberry. I got to ride in the arena and ride on a a trail and sing songs. "Sitting on fence post chewing my bubble gum (chomp chomp). Playing with my yo-yo (woo woo). Along came wormy the worm.." Now that's the end of the song. We had lots of fun. We made a bracelet. We found gold rocks. We tie-dyed a shirt. That's almost the end. Oh, we had a horse show and I didn't get to go to it because I went somewhere else. For the horse show practice, I got to jump over a pole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting Elizabeth! Pony camp sounds great!
ReplyDelete