dictated by E. sometimes.
Elizabeth, I cannot wait for Drama Camp! Nana loved her little theatre group as a young girl not much older than you!
Hey Leigh Anne and Jim, I love the new backsplash! The kitchen is finally done! Chef Lizzy, have at it!
hey cousin elizabeth. this is mary austin. we are coming to see you. mommy says we are going to kiddieland. lets go on the water slide ride and the cart ride (roller coaster). ok bye bye
Elizabeth, I cannot wait for Drama Camp! Nana loved her little theatre group as a young girl not much older than you!
ReplyDeleteHey Leigh Anne and Jim, I love the new backsplash! The kitchen is finally done! Chef Lizzy, have at it!
ReplyDeletehey cousin elizabeth. this is mary austin. we are coming to see you. mommy says we are going to kiddieland. lets go on the water slide ride and the cart ride (roller coaster). ok bye bye
ReplyDelete