July 29, 2009
meet Chou Chou
This is Chou Chou. Named by the manufacturer, Chou Chou may be the best present Nana and Papa ever gave to Elizabeth.
For years, Chou Chou has been dragged around and driven around. E is one loyal little Mommy. Many diapers have been changed. You see, Chou Chou is a big girl, and newborn-sized diapers fit her well.
I have carried Chou Chou many miles. When she first came to live with us on Fernbrook Circle, she was "too heaby" for E to carry.
By the way, today was jungle day at camp. (Are the program directors trying to complicate our mornings or does it come naturally?) We have a perfectly clever tiger costume but that would have been too convenient. This is our version of a cheetah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! Elizabeth is a very loyal Mommy indeed!
ReplyDeleteElizbeth, Chou Chou is just part of the family. I am so glad you still love her! I think the Cheetah costume is very cute, and I think your Mommy did a good job!
ReplyDelete