May 21, 2009

Greatest Show on Earth

The Greatest Show on Earth was, well, great.

Jim taped the performance with a zoom lens.  Since I am too impatient to transfer video, please come to visit and view.  In the meantime, here are photos taken from a distance.  Wish I had shots of the acrobats and strong men in action.  

The student only cast party included corn dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, face painting and Pickles, "a real clown".

Costumed and ready.


Trainer Jourdan directing Tiger E.

Lions and tigers with their trainers.
Clown parade.

Group shot after the performance.


On the way home from a fun day.

Stay tuned for the compost worm post.  

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, you look tired but happy! Can't wait to watch the video when I come to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tigers! Must watch the video! Oh and Jane Harris will be very excited to hear about worms since that is her daily thing to do - worm hunt!

    ReplyDelete