March 2, 2009

Dr. Seuss's birthday


One morning I woke up.  I thought it was just going to be a normal day but when I came in to school, I saw all the Dr. Seuss books on the table.  What was unusual was that some of the really popular ones like Green Eggs and Ham weren't on there.  Miss S read The Cat in the Hat and I did not think that was the real story but when I looked at mine at home I knew it was the real story.  We had a party in the afternoon.  We watched Green Eggs and Ham movie and we watched the Grinch.  We ate ice cream and cake that was green.  It was still green even if it did not have frosting on it.  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful hat, and it is in your favorite color Elizabeth! That sounds like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Elizabeth from Mary ARshten:

    that sound fun. more funner than the boring dinosaurs we are studying. except we did make a volcano that blew up foam.

    love
    mae

    ReplyDelete