February 28, 2009

me and Grace

My mom asked me if we wanted to go to McDonald's first or go home first.  At the same time we said "We want to go to McDonald's!"  Then we went home and Grace said not to get Sadie out but before she said it, I had opened the cage.  Sadie raced past her to go outside and Grace started to cry.  Mommy was being too nice to her and acting like Grace was her child.  Then we played hide and go seek.  Grace wanted to know my secret spot, and I did not want to tell her but I told her.  It was under the bed.  Then we to the Family Fun Fair and met her family.  I told Mommy to get as many tickets as she could.  We played games until it ended.  Daddy could not go because he was in Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Remember Elizabeth, you have to share Mommy when you have company!!!

    ReplyDelete