Friday was a great day. Abbey came over and we were so excited we almost could not wait. And after school I just came running like normal by myself but not with Abbey because she was in the bathroom. Then Abbey was done. Mommy asked "Do you want to eat first or go to Paint & Fun first?" I said "Abbey is hungry." Abbey decided to paint first but there were not very many things to choose. It was closing down. Then Abbey said, "Where is it going?" And mommy said, "I do not think it is going anywhere. It is just closing." Then we went to McDonald's. I was going to get a McBlizzard for my treat but I decided to get bubble gum ice cream. Abbey got a cone of cookies and cream. We stopped at The Children's Place on the way to McDonald's. We went back after supper. When we went the second time, Mommy said we could get flip flops. We saw these purses that were so beautiful but Mommy said no about buying purses. Then we went to Abbey's house and walked her in. I saw her room. Abbey started jumping on her bed with her pottery. Her pottery fell off and broke and she was really really sad. But then she was o.k.
February 22, 2009
friday fun
Friday was a great day. Abbey came over and we were so excited we almost could not wait. And after school I just came running like normal by myself but not with Abbey because she was in the bathroom. Then Abbey was done. Mommy asked "Do you want to eat first or go to Paint & Fun first?" I said "Abbey is hungry." Abbey decided to paint first but there were not very many things to choose. It was closing down. Then Abbey said, "Where is it going?" And mommy said, "I do not think it is going anywhere. It is just closing." Then we went to McDonald's. I was going to get a McBlizzard for my treat but I decided to get bubble gum ice cream. Abbey got a cone of cookies and cream. We stopped at The Children's Place on the way to McDonald's. We went back after supper. When we went the second time, Mommy said we could get flip flops. We saw these purses that were so beautiful but Mommy said no about buying purses. Then we went to Abbey's house and walked her in. I saw her room. Abbey started jumping on her bed with her pottery. Her pottery fell off and broke and she was really really sad. But then she was o.k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun day! Tell Abbey not to be sad, she can make another pottery piece on another day!
ReplyDelete