March 30, 2009

Disney






I love Disney.  It is so much fun there.  And I got to see the princesses.  I was kind of jealous that my cousin got to see Mulan.  But I still love it there.  I got to ride lots of rides cause I was 44.  That is the magic number.  I rode almost all the roller coasters and all the kiddie rides and I even got to drive.  Daddy got sick eventually on the last day.  It was my mom's and my dad's anniversary celebration.  We got a nice dinner and a Coke.  

I did not want to go to school today.  When I came in the class no one saw me.  Then someone saw me and everyone came up and hugged me so tight that I could not move.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip you had! I know your friends are happy that you are back!

    ReplyDelete