August 16, 2009
Mary Austin
This is my other niece, Mary Austin. It's been over a week and I am still not over her leaving. She may be the most loving child ever.
Imagine a niece who stops what she is doing to run to her uncle and hug his leg when he comes home from work. And she says the sweetest things with the prettiest little voice. She can really melt a heart. Elizabeth adores her and talks about her constantly. Have you heard of "mentionitis"?
Oh, and did I say that she is an incredibly talented gymnast? Look at that form. She is five years old and placed in a ten year old class. Actually, her class mates may be older now. She is promoted so often it is hard to keep up!
Check out her dive. If she wants her body to do it, she can. Excuse the blur. Even the camera cannot keep up.
Love you and miss you, Mary Austin. I am glad school is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok now I am crying and feeling guilty about not blogging since june! We miss you tons! MA has picked out a special present for Liz and well it is just so sweet that I will be buying it and sending it your way. I mean once you see it you will know why I just could not say no!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you tons!
Jules