Susan and Annabella Marie are in the middle, surrounded by Carrie and me.
Jill and Colleen in Colleen's pretty lavender dining room.
Susan and Lori.
Dawn and Jill.
Elizabeth and LA.


The rain stopped just in time to arrive here...
I love rides like a small child. We hit the Tilt a Whirl, Pirate's Ship, Log Ride, Little Dipper roller coaster, Scrambler, Tornado and Ferris Wheel.


Sunday helped me recover from the un-blogworthy events of Saturday!
The rain stopped just in time to arrive here...
I love rides like a small child. We hit the Tilt a Whirl, Pirate's Ship, Log Ride, Little Dipper roller coaster, Scrambler, Tornado and Ferris Wheel.
Followed by supper here. They smoke their own salmon, and it was marvelous. We also had mixed greens with feta, liguini and clam sauce, steak and frites. Can you tell I like to eat?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLoving the amusement park! I never knew you liked the rides too!
ReplyDelete